The Short Stay School for Norfolk is governed by a School Oversight Committee (SOC) comprising representatives from staff, parents, local schools and the wider community.
The SOC meets twice each term concentrating on:
- Academic standards
- Quality of Curriculum and Teaching and Learning
- Pupil development and behaviour
- Community Engagement
In addition there are nominated Governors with specific areas of responsibility.
As the Short Stay School for Norfolk is part of Unity Education Trust, a Director also attends SOC meetings.
- Unity Education Trust Articles of Association
- UET Scheme of Delegation 2020
- Engage Trust Funding Agreement
- SSSfN Academy Supplemental Funding Agreement 2018
- Annual Audited Accounts 2018
- Annual Audited Accounts 2019
- Register of Business and Pecuniary Interests 2019-20
- Governor Attendance 2015-16
- Governor Attendance 2016-17
- Governor Attendance 2017-18
- Governor Attendance 2018-19
- Governor Attendance 2019 20
‘The Short Stay School for Norfolk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors, directors and volunteers to share this commitment’
Parents and Pupils can gain information and a reporting facility for on line concerns and crimes via CEOP’s, the UK’s National Crime Agency, by clicking the CEOP button above.
The Short Stay School for Norfolk is a part of Unity Education Trust which is a charitable company limited by guarantee (Company No. 10591822) registered in England and Walse at Crown Road, Dereham, Norfolk NR20 4AG.